Saturday, August 2, 2014

Ok... Just One More, I Promise! (False. Make That Two.)

August 2, 2014

Okay, so I realize this makes me like five kinds of a nerd (or a dweeb, or whichever awkward person vocabulary term you wish to employ...) but I couldn't help myself. 

This one is called "The Poetry Prize," I believe, also a sketch from the television series "A Bit of Fry and Laurie." My favorite part?

Headmaster: "I suppose I am one of the 'unhappy bubbles of anal wind popping and winking in the mortal bath,' am I? .... Oh your silence tells me everything, I am! I am an unhappy bubble of anal wind!"

Student: "It's just how I see it, that's valid."

Headmaster: "Valid? Valid? We're not talking about a banknote, you are calling your headmaster an 'unhappy bubble of anal wind!'"



Oh, dang it. I just can't help myself. Here's the last one. It is called "Sexual Intercourse."

I can't even pick a favorite part of this one... Except maybe the oft repeated phrase, "Sexual intercourse can often bring about pregnancy in the adult female." Oh the horror!



I'm terribly sorry, but I cannot get this one to load on its own. But don't let that deter you from watching it!


No comments:

Post a Comment