Monday, June 2, 2014

Overhaul

June 2, 2014

So, what do you think? I decided that since summer is officially beginning and all the wonderful things that come with it (such as sunshine, lilac bushes, and raspberry lemonade) are making me believe that my life isn't as despondent as I had previously thought it to be, this called for a make-over of my blog page. (This might also have something to do with my complete lack of anything to write about, but we'll just pretend it doesn't for now). I've also been thinking that green is very much my color and have oriented the re-haul of the blog around it.

In other news, I found a humorous quote about contemplations in bathtubs, I have fallen victim to Etsy and Pinterest (which is just horrendous by the way-- I have never been tempted to spend so much money in my life), I'm thinking about putting another piercing in my cartilage (or two... or three...), and I have discovered the delicious treasure that is Cajun food. 

Happy summer everyone! 

Oh, and here is a picture of the lilacs, because they are currently in bloom and smell like my very own version of heaven. 



No comments:

Post a Comment