Tuesday, December 17, 2013

Learning to Deal With Reality

December 17, 2013

I don't know about you, dear audience, but each of you probably has a pretty good idea of what kind of person you are or want to be. This is usually defined by several different ideals, things you hold important in life, and one of the strangest and hardest things to accept is when one of those ideals shifts and you realize that maybe you aren't who you thought you were. 

I say this because today I got my final grades for the semester, and I got a C+ in a class that I was pretty sure I was going to get a B in... Remember when I was saying that organic chemistry was kicking my butt? Well. It kicked my butt. Next up, biochemistry. 

My GPA is still relatively high, and I received A's in all my other classes this semester, but still... That C+ has me so distracted I can't focus on anything right now. I'm still trying to deal with the fact that I am a person who receives a C+ in organic chemistry... 

In other news, I'm getting all four of my wisdom teeth pulled tomorrow. I'm considering the wisdom (haha) of writing a post while all dosed up on the happy pills they are going to give me for the pain. We shall have to wait and see. 

No comments:

Post a Comment