Wednesday, December 18, 2013

Wisdom Teeth

December 18, 2013

Today I got my wisdom teeth removed, and can officially say that I am not allergic to general anesthesia. I would like to share with you some witty story about how I acted when they brought out from the anesthesia after surgery, but I don't really remember most of it, my mother was the only person with me (and she never tells, which is fortunate for me, I suppose) and then I proceeded to sleep all afternoon. And then eat dinner and sleep most of the evening. You all are lucky that I decided that I should probably get ready for bed so my face doesn't break out, or I would have fallen off the wagon again and taken another week to get back to posting. 

As a side note, my entire lower jaw and chin area are still completely numb... I wonder if I should be concerned...

Another thing I have realized with these wisdom teeth is all the wonderful things I am not going to be able/have to be careful about eating for the next 1-2 weeks. To torture myself, and because I am really enjoying posting pictures, I am going to show you guys some of the foods that are on my food "wish list" for Christmas that I am not allowed to eat.



Cinnamon Rolls with Icing


My favorite Christmas candy... Divinity
Although, I usually forgo the nuts.


Ribs. With an inhuman amount of BBQ sauce.


Salty caramels.... The ones that melt in your mouth.


Triscuits (preferably Garden Herb) with specialty cheese.


Great. Now I have the munchies.

Happy Holidays, Dear Audience!

No comments:

Post a Comment