Saturday, August 16, 2014

I Can't Help Myself. This Is A Problem.

August 16, 2014

So, with my tender sensibilities all bruised by Steven Moffat and his careless, cryptic words, I felt the need to share with you one of the most amazing videos done by a Sherlock and  Molly fan I have ever found. Nyah86Production, you deserve to work on television. Like Bones. Or Grey's Anatomy. Or something. 

All the dialogue between the characters in this video came from the series. As did all the clips. My favorite part? The look on Sherlock's face after Molly says the words, "I don't count." It just makes something inside my chest twist. Bravo Benedict Cumberbatch. This is why you will always be my favorite Sherlock Holmes. 

Enjoy.


1 comment:

  1. watching this video is what prompted me to watch Sherlock ;) so thanks for that! I've already finished all the episodes on Netflix

    ReplyDelete